Thursday 22 September 2016

Moonlight

Have had a great day playing with inks and stencils, plus a little bit of guilding wax. 



This topper is on craft card. the inks I used were stormy sky and crushed olive distress inks, these were brushed on using Clarity stamps stencil brushes, to create a background. 

the deer stencil is a mini one from creative expression,  I drew through the stencil and the coloured them black using an alcohol marker. I also drew two trees on either side using the alcohol marker.

 The die cut trees are from Sheena Douglas Christmas range I cut the die cut apart ti give me three separate trees and used guilding wax to give them a moonlight shine. I also used guilding wax on the moon that I had masked off and a little on the deer.

 The sentiment is a creative expressions die.

No comments:

Post a Comment